MY CUTE FAMILY

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

oh boy look at us

Welcome to our new blog---If it wasn't for friends we would still be in the dark ages with "My space" or for me just plain old e-mails. I cant wait to start adding pictures and other interesting things in here for everyone because Heaven knows I take my fair share of them. We cant wait to start hearing from others and seeing other friends' and families blogs.

3 comments:

Chris and Melanie said...

Hello my dearie! You were my first post, so I'm going to be yours too! I'm glad to see you already posting...you're cathing on quick! I LOVE the blog by the way (haha). It really does look good though. Your picture even kind of matches the colors! I'm going to be watching for added pics and all that good stuff. Talk to you soon. :)

Your favorite sister said...

hey Tammy!! I am so glad that you found mine and Susan's blogs. I love hearing from/reading people's blogs. Hope you are all doing well and I look forward to reading more!

Rachel said...

Hey Tammi- I almost sent you an e-mail asking when you would start a blog... I love it! What a great background and a beautiful family to adorn the page with. I can't wait to see all of your many pictures that I know you will post! Talk to you soon. Rachel