Thursday, January 24, 2008
style
Getting ready for school is always so much fun. I want a sign that states "mommy did not dress me." My kids pick out the craziest clothes and I am just not willing to fight with them anymore about it. Therefore they go to school looking like they just escaped the crazy farm. Saige wasnt really into taking pictures this morning but I explained to them that they needed their outfits documetned since they were so "beautiful". Oh to be a kid and not care what you look like.
Posted by Mark and Tammy at 9:41 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This picture completely cracks me up!!!! Especially the skirt Ambria has w/jeans. That is too funny. I guess you have to pick and choose your arguments huh? :)
Jenney S. is going through the same battles or is still trying to choose whether it is worth it or not to care.
I think you are a great example Tammy of a mother who can let go when there is no reason to fuss about it. I showed Maisey the picture and she thought the girls looked great! Luckily, we have found a middle ground too. That middle ground is somwhere I thought I'd never go- all cotton! No more flared jeans and cute tops, it is all Gymboree dresses... EVERY DAY! I can't wait until they understand real fashion!
Post a Comment