Wednesday, February 13, 2008
my dimple girl
Saige is doing great and back to her normal chaotic self. I love this picture of her becasue it shows how cute her plumpy cheeks are and her dimples are so dominent. It is fun to have a kindergartener-what a cutie
Posted by Mark and Tammy at 4:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
What a cutie! My daughter is also a kindergartner - we will have to get them together sometime. We're actually going to be in HR in July - we'll have to stop by!
wow what a beauty you think your hands are full now just wait until you have three teenage girls then you hands will be full
What a cutie...she looks awfully sneaky though. I agree with your sis, wait till you have teenagers, YIKES!!! At least we'll have each other. :)
Hahaha...I noticed someone drew on the wall in the background!??? I'm so glad I'm not the only one with HELLIONS!!! It brings back memories of when you amd Alexis were at my house and Christian drew all through the bedroom and hall with bright blue marker...haha.
That is such a cute picture. I'm sure it is the lighting b/c she is a blondy, but her hair looks dark. What a poser!
Post a Comment