I don't have a photo for this one-but I guess not everything is photo related. I am in desperate need to take a little break and just go on vacation-It always hits me at this time of the year. I booked a ticket this morning for Rylan and I to fly to Melbourne Florida where my brother is now living. We are going to stay for 2 weeks and see all their area and just relax from normal everyday life. I can't wait
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
wow Tammy that sounds so great. I am sure that he is just going to have a blast with you to visit. The girls are going to be so excited. and the sun is going to be nice.
Is this fair???? NOOOO!!!!! Hahaha, I'm happy for you even if I am a tad jealous. You are going to come home tan and make the rest of look bad!
You are so lucky! You usually get to take a trip alone- or almost alone each year. If you can do it (leave the kids or a couple of them behind as you have proven works for you) then go for it. I say write it off as a medical bill under psychological/sanity up keep.
Yeah for a break. I hope it's a good one and you get your needed R&R.
Post a Comment