Ok so I thought the Alligators were cool in the wetlands but they were nothing compared to what we hunted down today. We went in search of some alligators and we were able to run in to the alligators above and the crocodile below-a little freaky, I wouldn't want to run into them in the night time.
Saturday, March 15, 2008
Alligators and Crocodiles OH MY
Posted by Mark and Tammy at 2:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I tagged you-it's on your hubby-so go to my blog and go from there.
Ya, that's kind of scary! You look like you're pretty close to it too you brave woman!
those are some big lizards. looks like you guys had lots of fun. I am also glad I am back to blogging. it is funny I have only been doing it for a little while it is so nice to be able to see everyone and the stuff they get to do and places they get to go. even if they are everyday things. It is awesome that Lacee is doing it to I feel a little more connected.
Post a Comment