MY CUTE FAMILY

Monday, March 10, 2008

Cocoa beach time

Rylan and I tried to get a few pictures together-it was a little hard because Rylan doesn't like to look at the camera. when I say her name she typically looks away. Since I have been here my hair is an afro. therefore it seems to always look lovely in all my pictures. That's life

Rylan, Domenique, Jazmyn, Andrija, Lacee and Caleb on the boardwalk on Cocoa beach. How precious.

The girls are all chilling out. They were having so much fun hanging from the banister. Not a dull moment for any of them. GIRL POWER



OH the beach what more can I say


3 comments:

Chris and Melanie said...

How did you post all those pics in one post? I posted some pics today but had to post one pic per post..ugh! Very time consuming.

Rylan looks like she's having SUCH a blast! I'll bet even at only two years she will never forget this!

Rachel said...

I didn't know you were visiting Caleb... Tell him hello for me. I couldn't remember where they ended up, but I guess Florida! I can't even recognize their girls!

April said...

what a bunch of girls they sure are cute. I am so glad you were able to go to Florida to visit our brother.