MY CUTE FAMILY

Saturday, March 15, 2008

We're going to the ZOO

I love this picture of Rylan-after a full day at the zoo I caged her in. Ok really she is just in ahh at how close the giraffes could come to you. We went to the Melbourne Zoo, it was no San Diego Zoo or Portland BUT it had many animals that neither of those zoo's have. Nice hot day for it too 89 degrees-41% humidity

It was amazing you could pet the animals (some) and feed them-nothing like seeing an animal up close.

Rylan saw this deer up close so I went and bought some food and she fed it. I think that was one of the highlights of the day for her.



I asked Rylan if she wanted some make up (since her sisters always give her some and she always wants mine) she wanted some no questions asked. She sat there like it was the neatest thing in the world. Cute little flower.







0 comments: