Saige got a fishing game for her Birthday and Rylan loves it-but has a little bit of a hard time, so cheating is the only way to get all those darn fish.
Sunday, April 6, 2008
Fishing game
Posted by Mark and Tammy at 4:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh yeah, that game isn't as easy as I remember it from when I was a kid! The darn pole or "line" moves so much that cheating (we remove the line and only use that instead of the pole so it is more steady,) seems to be the only way! Rhylan's got it figured out.
Saturday when I was in Portland I saw this game at KB toy store, and I swear I couldn't get it to work! Even when I got the pole in the fishes mouth it didn't stay in the darn mouth! Hopefully you have a better brand then the one I tried! At least she's good at cheating though..haha.
well she is very determined. i bet she had a lot of fun trying and that is all that really counts as long as her sisters on actually playing with her.
Post a Comment