MY CUTE FAMILY

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Rylan around the house

Rylan woke up from a nap with the cutest pig tails or are those devil horns???

Something that Rylan loves to do is help out around the house-This paticular night we were making Chicken/veggie/burritoes. Rylan was right there to help me shred the chicken-not my favorite thing to do. I Love her help and she thinks she can just do about everything.

No this is not bugs bunny-This is Rylan helping her Dad juice up some carrotts. Mark has been really good about getting veggies in his diet by juicing them-what a good boy. I have yet to try it but will soon.

3 comments:

April said...

wow that is a lot of carrots. I though maybe you bought a horse or something. I love the hair.
what a wonderful mom you are you even cook dinner.

Chris and Melanie said...

Nice pig tails! They didn't look quite as horn like at story time today. haha. Grace always wakes up with scary hair too. :)

Rachel said...

Oh, I remember that helpful stage they go through... When they are eager to help you do anything and everything, even if it takes 2 x longer and twice the mess! But, that is how they learn to be "little women".