MY CUTE FAMILY

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

We're here

We headed to San Diego and will be here for a few weeks-we came to visit my sister and have some fun. Here are some of her children. Renee is the oldest and the biggest help (16). She is always helping watch the kids, play with them and making smoothies for them. I love having her around.
Here is Justin and he is the dare devil of the family. He decided to pull out the skateboard and show me "the casper" move. Oh to be young again. We hung out around the house yesterday because Aprils car has been broken down and only one vehicle for all of us (8)
This is Cody and he is the little ham of the group. Cody and Saige have really hit it off and they have decided that they are going to get married but they cant kiss until they are in college (that is the rule). I told Saige that it will be hard to get married since they are first cousins, I also asked her what Jackson and Connor would think. She just sat there and pondered-I think she wants to marry them all. Luckily for Jackson and Connor she cant marry the cousins.
We headed out on Monday and the girls were so excited they thought they would never arrive in San Diego and once we did arrive they have been ready to go, go, go- saige woke up the first morning and said, "whenever am I going to kite board." well I don't think that is on our agenda but maybe someday.
We are having a blast and we are so glad to be here visiting. Of course we wish Rylan and Dad were here because we do miss them dearly.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Ooooh, I'm jealous. I love San Diego!

Your girls (both yours and April's) are all so pretty. I can definitely tell they are Torreys.

Tell April and Buck hi for me.

Rachel said...

What- a few weeks? Rylan and daddy must be missing you guys like crazy. Have fun you big adventurer!