We headed to Sea World for the last time-Since we have been able to go so many times we now get to choose our favorite adventures. Of course The wild Arctic is a ride mom can handle and then see the polar bears etc.
My sister and I-we are 2 years apart and thankfully we love each other enough to always hang out together (ok when we are near each other)
I just love my girls
Ambria was the only one in our family to brave the Journey to Atlantis ride again with her cousins. There was no way I could brave that ride again-I can't do roller coasters very well.
The Cheeto girls. At Shamu these pathetic girls sat up away from the wet zone,
Unlike us 4 who braved the water (though we only got a tiny splash). We had front row view of the big guy-and we loved every minute of it.
Saturday, May 10, 2008
Hopefully last day at Sea world
Posted by Mark and Tammy at 9:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Your hair looks so flippin' adorable in braids!!! You need to wear it that way more often. :)
Happy mothers day! You are an outstanding mother. xoxo
Post a Comment