I love this picture-probably my favorite one of the day. We sat in every soak zone that there was and Ambria was a bit hesitant on all of them because she didn't want to get too wet. Needless to say Our ponchos could only hold back so much water and when they say SOAK zone that is what they mean SOAK-Thank goodness for the dollar store ponchos.
We sat 3 rows up from Shamu and we had a birds eye view on that killer whale-oh they are so beautiful and I cant imagine playing with them in the water like their trainers do.
The girls really didn't want me to make them go on Shipwreck rapids because of getting wet-but the line was so short that I made them go-and after the 3rd time Ambria really liked it-we went down a total of 6 times because there was no line (that is why you go in May in the middle of the week) I think we laughed the most on that ride because it was fun to watch the water just pour on us. you cant go on that ride without getting wet there is no possible way. I think the girls would have gone down about 10 more times had we had time.
You cant miss the horses at Sea world they are just a little big. Saige wanted a certain pose by the Manatee sculpture hmm.
After the dolphin show Saige was dripping and laughing. They loved all the shows and the fun entertainment that came with it. Cotton candy was the splurge for the day-along with necklaces and stuffed animals-Spoiled brats. I loved spending the day with my girls and enjoying the sun shine. It is great to have fun and be best friends. I am sure there will be more Sea world pictures to come, since we hope to go back a few more times. Oh we love san Diego and the entertaining times that come with it. We wish you could be here Dad and Ry
Friday, May 2, 2008
Our day at Sea World
Posted by Mark and Tammy at 10:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That picture of Ambria is too funny! I'm glad a fly didn't fly right into her mouth!
Sea World looks like such a blast! The dolphin looks awesome. I'll try to be there with you in spirit, haha.
My kids were dying seeing those pics of the whale and dolphins. Jackson wanted to know if you guys caught the whale and if it tried to eat you! Looks like you guys are having a blast.
How fun!!! I didn't even know they had a sea world in San Diego. Knowing you guys, you should have great tans when you get back from all that time in tank tops and swimsuits at the beach and such! The girls are so lucky to have a mom that loves (and can) travel. Now is a great age to start traveling memories with just the girls- they are getting so big!
Post a Comment