After many long years of hard work-Mark graduated from the University of Pheonix with a Bachelor of science in business management. He had many of sleepless nights, long papers, time away from vacations, time away from the family to get the job done. We are so proud of him and all his work. He finished school in January but the actual walk was today. We love you and we can't wait to see your eduacation in action. He is the dot getting ready to recieve the diploma
What a man-The weather was great and the graduation took place at PGE Park in Portland Oregon
Sunday, July 27, 2008
He did it
Posted by Mark and Tammy at 6:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
How exciting. Love when the school is over!!!
Hey was wondering what you are doing next weekend? It's a long weekend for us and we were wondering if you wanted to come to Victoria?
I'm so sorry we missed you while we were in HR. I really wanted to see you :( Oh well. I hope you had fun at the beach!
Congratulations, Mark! It's hard enough to get your degree when you're single, I can't imagine doing it when you also have to work and take care of a family. Way to go!
Wooo hoo Mark. I remember back a couple of years ago when he would come into my evening math class and get some tutoring. What an accomplishment! I can sure relate... I'm on year six and luckily (for everyone) this is the last!
Congratulations Mark! That is so exciting and a huge accomplishment. Now what is he going to do?
You go Mark!!! That is so awesome. :)
Post a Comment