MY CUTE FAMILY

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

what to say

I haven't had a lot of interesting things that have happened around here so I just put some random pictures on here of things that we have been up too. I came in my mom's house last week to find 2 horses' ready to tromp me-Saige and Samantha had their shin high horses set up with water bowls in front of them. I guess that they are good care takers-have to give them credit.

Ambria and Saige on one of our little hikes this past week.
My mom got one of those pools from Costco-very big, so little Rylan was intimidated by it. I decided I would go buy her a little pool that she could play in and feel safe-The picture on the box made this pool look much bigger-needless to say I think she can feel safe in this one.
Me and my girls at the Oregon Coast-we went to Nehalem Bay and enjoyed sunshine on one day and a little bit of clouds on the next-it was lovely.
We finally broke our camper in this weekend-it stinks to have something and not be able to use it. The girls love camping because not only do you get to stay up late, run around, break almost all the rules-but you get to snack on crazy food at all hours of the day-as long as mom's in a good mood. **looking tired and in love****
This goes to show that you are never too old to hear a bed time story from your mom-even on her lap. I cant believe Ambria is growing up so.

4 comments:

Alexis 18 said...

LOL. that pic of Rylan in the pool is way too funny!

April said...

I am so glad you were able to camping. I love reading picture they never get to old for the bedtime or any time story.

April said...

I love the pic of you reading. I love that they never get tired of sitting with mommy and reading.

shuttle5 said...

Oh, I love the little pool! What a surprise! It's great catching up on your blog, as we don't see each other much. hope you're having a great Father's Day weekend away! Love you, Tammy