Ambria's team all got together and headed to Portland for the University of Portland's Women's Soccer game. The Portland Pilots Vs. San Fransisco. It was so fun to watch the college girls play-especially so we could show our girls things they can do if they practice. Portland won 8-0 with 2 of their goalies from their heads. Talk about some slipping and sliding on the field it was as if they were always sliding into base. I guess that is what happens with a wet field in the Northwest. Rylan went away for the weekend to my parents house-so it was just the older girls' this time around.
Monday, October 26, 2009
Wet, fun Soccer game
Posted by Mark and Tammy at 2:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sounds like great fun! I spent Saturday at some soccer games down in Salt Lake - SO much fun!!
I loved all these pictures and am glad you made more memories together with the soccer game. You guys make me smile...
Post a Comment