MY CUTE FAMILY

Thursday, November 19, 2009

baby turns 4

My baby is four now-and like usual I am late getting everything up on the computer. Rylan had her fourth birthday on Nov 7th but still seems so young to me. I really can't believe that she is already this old it makes me crazy. However she doesn't want to do a lot of things that four year olds do -like sleep in their own beds. ALL NIGHT she tries to pass it off with little innocent cries and say's "but I am not a big girl, see- I don't want to be a big girl". I love her pouty eyes and if it weren't for Mark she would get away with it too, thanks hunny for being the strong one. Oh no we have created another picture monster.

Rylan letting the girls know how many pieces of her gum they can have.
Where has all the time gone.
This picture was taken after her birthday party with friends and she fell asleep in the car like this-hilarious. I guess the play doh is multi purposefull.
We rented out our local movie theater-(one room of it I should say) and the kids were able to watch a Mickey mouse movie, eat popcorn, have cake and ice cream and of course open presents. I loved how I didn't have to think at all-the best part of the entire day. The bonus this year was that Mark was able to help me out since it was on a Saturday. That in itself was a fantastic gift.

All the kids loved the movie and sat through the entire thing-awesome. Rylan has always been a big fan of Mickey, olivia, Dora, Pooh bear, Back yardagains and on and on.
Happy Birthday sweet girl and I am glad it was so much fun. Thank you for sharing it with me.
Now that she is 4 she has to be prim and proper.

2 comments:

April said...

what a fun party four years old wow. but while I was way for the weekend Cody turned 8 can you believe my youngest is 8. no more baby. I have to get Renee's camera to get his birthday pictures up on the blog

shuttle5 said...

Love the picture of her falling asleep after the party! What a sweetie.