Yes-Trick or treating when it is still light out-SHOCKING. I can't recall the last time I was able to get photos during the day time. Love it.

We were able to spend the evening having fun with family and friends and enjoying all the yummy treats. We started at
Pietros, went around a little of down town, up to the nursing homes, off to one neighborhood and then last the pumpkin alley tradition in Willard.
Rylan taking in some of her free pizza- I think she ate a bite. Thank goodness it was free.
My little pumpkin
Rylan.

Kelsey and
Kaedra joining in on the fun at the old folks home.

Brooke was able to come visit with us for one of our stops-Such a cute kitty cat.
Rylan getting some game time on the
Nintendo DS-planning out her trick or treating routes.

My own personal clown-
Ambria what cutie.
Saige in her own habitat-
froggy girl

Me and my girls-I love em'. They always choose what they are going to be and I like how it isn't the same
ol' boring stuff.

A long time ago when I asked
Rylan what she wanted to be she said she wanted to be a baby pumpkin and she never
wavered on that. Though she told me she wanted me to be the mommy pumpkin-I guess I am round enough.

What a night
0 comments:
Post a Comment