MY CUTE FAMILY

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Frog town

Over the Christmas holiday my parents found this cute little town to take my frog girl too. We headed up to I think it is Proser Washington-not sure but the entire town has Frogs in front of almost all the stores. It was heaven for our little Saige. Saige and Samantha took pictures at almost every frog so I only put a few in here-they loved all the silly frogs. Kiss the cook.

Traveling now days can be such ease-especially when you have Ipods.
Let's bring that piggy bank home
Grace and style.
The shopper frog
Saige this was all about you.
Watch your fingers Saige that is a "curves" frog and I am sure she is hungry.
It was a fantastic day at frog town-a great visit for all of us.

1 comments:

Rachel said...

I can't believe Samantha got her hair cut off! She and Siage look like best buds!