So here is my forever list of Christmas photos-Of course I have gazoodles more but theses are the ones I chose for this year. They aren't any particular order but you can get the fill of the wonderful day and celebration that we had as a family. It is truly great to be able to go spend time with my family and to enjoy the company of each other.
As part of Kaedra's gift we gave her this fun toy that Rylan once had. It was one of those things that I wasn't sure if I could get rid of because my kids loved it so much, but Kaedra LOVES it and I am so glad she has it to play with now.

My darn sister made us all tear up on Christmas-Every year my grandma Smith hand made us beaded ornaments. Since I was a baby I
recieved one every year. This year Grandma passed away and so we knew we wouldn't get any of these treasures. But my sister Sheila had been working with Grandma in the past few years learning how to make the stars and other things. Sheila surprised each of us with 2 ornaments each, just like my Grandma would have made. It was truly special.

I think Jonathan was enjoying his kids' toys.
Arianna,
Ambria and
Saige enjoying a gift from Grandpa, $-They were all so stoked to spend that money, oh the things that they planned and did with it.

It was a treasure to have Jonathan and his kids at mom's this year. I don't think we have ever celebrated the actual Christmas day with them-another treasure for us. I think the kids had a blast with their cousins and of course opening presents.

Sheila is also very talented at making the kids blankets-just recently she has started making them for us older people. I love my blanket and cuddle with it just about every night.
Rylan also loves it and snatches it from me before I can get to it a lot of times.
Rylan got a tube for Christmas but I think Grandpa is trying it out for size.
Saige and her Frog stuff-seriously if this kid gets any more frog items it is just going to be sick. Frog theme was in again for Christmas.
Ambria's growing up and she got her first girls shaver and her first real bra this year-ugh that's just sick.
Rylan didn't even look at half of her things before she tossed it a pile (her signature trait right now). I guess she liked it all.

I knew this would be a hit-or a storage place.
Rylan taking time out to feed
Kaedra some breakfast.

NO matter what time of the day we have to eat at some point-always busy in the kitchen.
Saige is in her new t-shirt we special ordered for her (and a sweat shirt)-It says "Frog
lovin' girl" and she is wearing her Frog Robe-the back is
frogged out.

Ray,
Kaedra, Kelsey and Patrick enjoying all the family craziness. Present time is great fun to watch everyone.
Saige with her
Bling,
bling frog that she got to paint and decorate with
blings-it then is a
froggy bank.

Mark checking out a new book he got and
Saige deciding if she is going to borrow it to read.

Samantha was in heaven with all her gifts-she is really growing up and loving all the new things that come with that.

Many years ago Dad had a DAD ring-but it got lost or ruined, I can't remember. For years he has asked my mom for one to replace it, so finally he got his ring.

Mark's favorite game of all time is Acquire and now he has his own so he can challenge others to a game.

Showing off her shirt.
Rylan with her new baby-This baby is the exact same one that
Ambria got when
Ambria was 3.
Ambria's baby is baby Melissa and she still plays with it-except
Rylan is always stealing it. We did some major searching and found it on line, so now
Rylan has
her's who she has named BABY ASHLEY. She didn't play with baby Ashley for some time, still preferring baby Melissa but now, she really loves her baby.
Rylan introducing Baby
melissa to Baby Ashley.

Christmas morning and day is just the best especially when you see your kids smile and get a
long
What a great Christmas and we will remember it always.
0 comments:
Post a Comment