MY CUTE FAMILY

Sunday, January 24, 2010

one Christmas project

At the beginning of the Christmas season I had great intentions to make all my neices and nephews presents again and as you can guess I ran out of time and ideas. I made one item and that was for my neice Leah-this was the sign I made for her room that says her name. I am so glad I have a talented sister that can help me with these projects.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

So cute Tammy! Ok, is that fabric or scrapbooking paper? How is it attaached? I want to make these... Can you give me a quick tutorial- just the basics, I can fill in the rest? But only if you have time!

Mark and Tammy said...

It is Scrapbook paper glued on to a Painter canvas-then you sand down the edges, ink the edges and then decorate how you choose.