MY CUTE FAMILY

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Attack of the Blackberries

This year since the blackberries were running late I finally was able to indulge in them. I picked blackberries a few times and ended up making over 6 pies and Mark made one cobbler. Don't worry we gave most of them away but I have to admit they were pretty darn tasty. Needless to say I have been trying to pick more in the past few days so I can freeze them. Time is running out though and most of them are too ripe now. Everything good must come to an end but at least I have enough for a few more pies this winter.

2 comments:

Gisela-David said...

Gee thanks Tammy! You are sooo... welcome to send me some of those blackberry pies!

April said...

wow, that's a lot of pies you should have made me some jam.