So amongst all of our get aways this has to be our favorite so far. I think we really all had a great time, relaxing, doing fun things, having no cell coverage and just being a family. If you ask the girls what their favorite trip was this year they would say Wallowa lake hands down.
"The Hills are alive-" Yeah we are the small dot down there.

Of course feeding the squirrels and chipmunks ranked high on
every one's list.

Heck I even had a good time.
Rylan loved how their little feet tickled her hands. She is the only one however that got bit several times by the little chipmunks, but she still kept on feeding them.
Ambria was right in there feeding any creature.

I made these guys troop around the entire top of the mountain-not that is was long by any means but it was hot and tiring.

As you can see the 8200 elevation took it's toll.

Really this view is spectacular, and breathtaking.

Here was the fun Tram ride that I thought would never end. Not a lover of heights.
1 comments:
wow you made it to the top.... The view is beautiful.
Post a Comment