This year I decided that I was going to keep my baby at home with me instead of sending her to preschool for her 3rd year. I don't know if this was a good choice or a bad choice-but I know that I get to enjoy her for one more year before she is out of the house (at school that is). So as a trade off to keep those social skills going she decided she desperately wanted to do ballet. We put her in ballet in September and she has lOVED every minute of it. I get a quick peck on the cheek and she is off. Who knew twirling, jumping and skipping would save a little girls social life. I am so happy she has a little passion for dancing. This year will be her first nutcracker too-as a mouse, can't wait.
Tuesday, October 19, 2010
Ballet saved us
Posted by Mark and Tammy at 1:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment