Who needs to pay money for a baby doll when you can decorate a 5lb flower bag to be your baby for a week. Ambria's science project this week is all about taking care of a baby and the responsibilities that it takes to do it. I have never seen Bree enjoy a project as much as this one. When she came home she instantly got a balloon for the babies head along with the hair and clothes. It was fun and she even carried a diaper bag around full of stuff for her pasty babe. During our morning prayer even Rylan interjected to have her baby be safe and not let her head fall off. Today Ambria came with her baby's head cut off-I asked her what happened and she told me one girl didn't like it and thought it was dumb. It made me sad that people are so cruel and that she cares so much what others think (if it is cool or not). Most likely that girl's was boring and therefore she was jealous of Bree's. I told her to put her head back on and to tell that girl to go fly a kite.
Wednesday, April 13, 2011
Ambria's new baby
Posted by Mark and Tammy at 2:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I love her cute baby. and I hate mean kids
Post a Comment