MY CUTE FAMILY

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Miss Brooklyn

I was in love with this name when I had Rylan and chose not to use it because Brooklyn Brennan might be a little too much. Needless to say when My best friend from High School chose to use this name I was SO THRILLED. I love the name and it suits her wonderfully. I am so excited to live around Alaina now. We knew we would be forever friends but it is really interesting the different roads life leads you on. I am in love with all these babies every one's having-it gives me something to love and cuddle. Watch out Alaina I may be on your door step for a little while. Brooklyn made a surprise debut on Alaina's Birthday-so now they get to share their special dates together.

Brooklyn was not fond of the flashes and made sure to squint up her face whenever we tried to snap a photo.
Welcome to the world little one.

1 comments:

April said...

what a cute baby. Its nice that you are living close to her again