Melanie has always wanted to do this but she had to learn the proper techniques to do it. We took a self defense class a little bit back so that we could beat off any stalkers while we run. It is something that we both actually feel is really important (as do our hubby's). It was great to walk away from that class knowing that there are things that I can do to fight off someone bigger and badder then I am.
Our first class and I know we will have another one coming up-so be prepared for some life saving skills to come. I just hope I can remember the skills if something ever does happen. Let's just pray nothing happens and I don't have to use any of them.
Wednesday, April 13, 2011
Yes this is what are friendship has come too
Posted by Mark and Tammy at 2:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment