This is Rylan's first official soccer season and boy has it been a hoot. I don't know if the 6 year olds are playing soccer or a comedy act. I have to watch and chuckle a little inside because it is so fun to watch them learn the rules, how to attack the ball, and to try and get a goal.
When Rylan plays ball she loves to play with her hair and continuously tuck it behind her ears, I guess others like to do it too.
I actually was really surprised that Rylan will get right in there and get to the ball (when she wants too). I guess having watched all her older sisters play has helped her out.
Go turbo, get that ball. I love watching this girl play she is quite the sportster.
Thursday, July 12, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment