I haven't blogged in years because this blog has always told me it is too full-so I am doing a trial to see if we are up and running again. Mark and I went to a concert at the zoo the other night (this little guy joined us).
We went to the concert "Chicago"!!!. Well-they have more music than I ever realized and we only knew Chicago 17 album and their greatest hits. Needless to say half the concert was almost snooze worthy but we did get to people watch, which is an all time favorite thing to do. 
The weather was perfect-in the high 70's and by the time the concert started low 60's.
Every time Mark and I went to take a selfie with the words "Chicago" behind us either the picture would be blurry, the lighting wrong or someone would stand up right in the middle of it.
We had a wonderful date and enjoyed being together even though I was tired from my long running weekend. What a great friend I have---"After All that we've been through", --he's my "inspiration", Ya know and all those other lovely songs.

1 comments:
dude!!! you blogged!
Post a Comment