MY CUTE FAMILY

Thursday, June 30, 2016

During the summer months it can get pretty hot and boring around here. Well at least for the kids-I don't have a lot of time to get too bored. We went on a hike with some friends one evening to this wonderful, refreshing water hole. There is some rocks about 5 feet up that you can jump off of to get a thrill (water is only about 10ft. deep). Some people are really daring and jump off the 25 feet rocks, but it is pretty chancy and whenever any crazy tries it they hit the bottom.

We ended up going here a few times this last week. I was able to jump off many times and Mark did once. Ambria crawled into the frigid waters. However Rylan held my hand and took a leap with me. I was so proud of her because it was really hard to talk herself into it. I think when she realized it would be fun she couldn't help herself. The water was the worst part-just freezing, but luckily we had that sunshine.

 The view looking down from where you jump.

 Sweet Rylan taking a peak up at me.

I was at the really high rock point trying to see how scary it would be (I wouldn't even think of doing this) I didn't realize Ambria was behind me freaked out that I was going to fall.

Ambria at the top of the waterfall-looking as cute as ever. I love summer outings with my family and with friends it's always great to make memories that are children will cherish and that are free!!!!!!

0 comments: