MY CUTE FAMILY

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Could it be the one?????HMMM


Ok after so much searching this has been the conclusion of our favorite house. Mom loves the .55 acre that comes with it (room for a pool and hot tub). Of course the little porch is the best feature for mom-whom is southern at heart.-Sorry the cars are in the way but we had to park there-it felt homy.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

What? Are your folks moving? If that is what I think this post is about, that will be sad for you and Sheila! Best wishes to you guys on the house hunt!

Mark and Tammy said...

No we aren't moving-My mom is thinking about it possibly. we shall see.

Chris and Melanie said...

That house is so BEAUTIFUL!!! A very big lot too! I'm sure you wouldn't mind visiting a place like that! You'll have to let me know if she goes for it.

April said...

Cool I called mom to get all the info
Do you think she will actually do it? I guess we will have to wait and see.

Mark and Tammy said...

I don't know if she will or not-she has mixed emmoions but she tells me she is going to make an offer-we'll see. I guess if and when it happens is when we can start believing it.