MY CUTE FAMILY

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

movie goers





We let the girls watch a movie over the weekend because it is a treat for them-no movies during the school week. They grab their pillows(Grandma B. made the snuggly pillowcases) and their blankies (Aunt Sheila makes them all their cozy blankets) and every takes an area. Rylan gets the small chair, Ambria the love seat and Saige the couch. Yes Mom and Dad get the floor-that is just how life is isn't it.

3 comments:

April said...

HOW CUTE they look so happy that is a great rule. Right now over at the new house we don't have cable or internet and we are doing school there in the morning it is very helpful even for me I am not as distracted.

Rachel said...

What fun family time! And wow, I am excited that you are really getting into blogging! I feel like I am right there with ya guys.

Chris and Melanie said...

No movies during the week??? Are you trying to make me look bad?! Haha. I'm so proud of you...what a great rule! I bet they appreciate movies more now that it's a rare occasion. If I'm ever brave enough I may have to try that.