I took Rylan to get her pictures the other day and she really did a good job. I tried to get her to wear some other clothes besides dresses-but alas she is a girl and this is what she wanted. Oh she is gettig older. (sorry they aren't the best I took a picture of them so I could show you all.)
Friday, February 8, 2008
Our little baby is growing
Posted by Mark and Tammy at 8:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am so shocked at how big she looks in these pics. She is sooo not a baby any more...she's a little girl! (Time for another one Tammy, lol)
They are sooo cute- or Rhylan is sooo cute. Where did you go? She's in the dress stage already! I thought that hit at the earliest 3 but maybe she will be through it sooner.
Post a Comment