Rylan is looking pretty darn cute. Ever since before she was born I was in love with the colors of pink and brown. Her room was done with these colors and anything I could find was done with these colors. Now days just about everything is pink and brown and now I am fading from the colors I loved the best. Though on Sunday Rylan dressed in this dress and she looked like a little pink and brown angel. I could just watch her play and do stuff all day long-I never tire of it.
Monday, February 4, 2008
Looking good
Posted by Mark and Tammy at 9:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Though I love pink and brown I've always thought you loved it the most- amongst everyone. Rhylen looks so cute and very grown up too.
What a freakin' adorable outfit!!! I don't think I have seen her hair look that cute before. It's always cute, but it looks so perfect! Your girls are always so stylin'.
Post a Comment