I was able to go to the hospital early Monday morning. Saige hadn't slept a wink nor was she intending on doing that. The bad part was over now it was manily just Dialated eyes, major halucinations, shaking tremors and chattering teeth. Saige wasn't allowed to eat or drink until 10am, so that was hard. Mark and I were both able to spend good time with her and we realized how much of a treasure our children are. We just love this cute girl. The halucinations lasted well into the day with her seeing her sisters running around the hospital room (she would even get out of her bed to follow and see where they were going-even though they were at school and had never even came to the hospital). She would talk about the different people in the house and finally she asked if they were ghosts because we sure couldn't see anything. She is doing great and we are just glad that are little girl is safe. We had major family discussions about this entire ordeal and well now we just pray it stays with them forever.
Monday, February 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Tammy that is so scary!!! I read as fast as I could because I didn't know what happened... Those girls never, ever fail to surprise me.
I am soooo glad that she is ok and I'm not sure how you found out- or Mark for that matter, but I am glad it was in time before the consequences were greater.
Post a Comment