Sunday, February 17, 2008
One year later
It has been a year since Ronnie a family friend passed away and since we were heading on a drive we stopped at the area where he was found-from the car accident. This is the first time we actually have seen the cross that was placed there so we were glad that we did it and we were able to think of him on his anniversary. But one year later the family is doing good and they know that things happen for a reason.
Posted by Mark and Tammy at 7:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ronni has been on my mind a lot lately. It is hard to forget his smile- I mean impossible. If I haven't forgotten it was the 25th of Jan. that he was last seen and so that day was especially though provoking. I remember all the worry and especially your efforts Tammy to help find him. Thank goodness for good friends...
That is so sad! I seriously can't believe how fast time has gone by...it seems just yesterday you telling Alexis and I that Stephanie was worried, and you filled us in and we were all so dumb founded! I'm glad a year has gone by, because I'm sure time heals things. :)
Post a Comment