The girls love to swim and I love for them to get the exercise. Besides swim club we try and take them 1-2 times a week. Luckily they are good enough now that we don't have to get in with them-they can entertain themselves.
Thursday, February 14, 2008
swimming gu ru's
Posted by Mark and Tammy at 10:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
it is really nice that you have somewhere like this for the girls. is it expensive or do you have some kind of pass.
We are fortunate enough to have our boss pay for our season pass at the Sports club-we use to pay but it would cost us about 150. a month for our family- absolutly insane. So we are really blessed in that sense.
Aww... this is making me miss you even if I saw you just a few days ago!!! I am homesick already...
What a wonderful age! Before long Rhylyn will be in there too.
Post a Comment