MY CUTE FAMILY

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Rylan's on the loose


So Rylan loves to play with her babies-every minute of every day. They share everything with her. On this paticular day Rylan had a small peice of gum, she split it in half and made sure her baby had some to enjoy. Blow that bubble.

I went into the bathroom to see what Rylan was doing. She had climbed up on to the changing table-to the tippy top so she could look out and see the snow that was falling down. It was cute to see her little head peering out the window and I am sure it was even cuter for anyone passing by outside-little head, little window.

2 comments:

Chris and Melanie said...

Okay that is so stinkin' ADORABLE!!! I love the gum in the babies mouth. She's a mini-mommy.

Rachel said...

She is eating gum already! I can see it now, she will get it in her hair and Ambria or Saige will take the scissors and take care of it for you! I'm sure it would be impossible to keep her from eating it with sisters around anyway... That is very sweet.