MY CUTE FAMILY

Saturday, February 2, 2008

the snow keeps coming



When the snows come down we love to have fun with sledding. Here is Ambria, Saige, and Samantha (cousin) sledding down Acme road in White Salmon. They had so much snow that are normal sledding hill was a bit too complicated. Here is the snow behind my sisters house and believe it or not it has been snowing quite a bit more since this picture. In fact we are having another snow storm today, it is snowing tons right now. We love the winter fun but we also can't wait for some summer fun-always wanting what you cant have.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

And that would be why we cancelled our trip to the Hood today! I never thought I would say this but I miss having snow days. You are great at getting them out in it to. Thank goodness Sheila invested in that SUV not too long ago. I remember her little car and the worry when the snow hit.

April said...

wow that is a lot of snow!!! sometimes I think I miss it but the weather here is great.