MY CUTE FAMILY

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Whats up with this tagging

I have been smashed with the tag A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 other people and posts there names. And then leaves a message on their blog letting them know they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog to get the directions.What I was doing 10 years agoTen years ago? Ok 10 years ago I would have been living the life of no children, working as a preschool teacher and 2 other part time jobs. Life was busy in a different way.Things on my "To-Do" List 1. clean my kids' playroom 2. exercise-only have did part 3. read for a few minutes while it is quiet 4. finish the 20 loads of laundry that I need to do 5. figure out our vacations-ugh. Bad Habits I have1. reading and not doing the things I should be doing 2. sleeping in whenever I have the chance 3. staying in my budget-that my husband sets up with me, what can I say.3 Places I have lived: White Salmon Washington, Aberdeen Washington, Rexburg Idaho.Things most people don't know about me: I love grits. I would like to be a world traveler, I love to do projects. I make lists for everything. I would like to live in Hawaii. I would like to hit the jack pot and never work again so that I could vacation 365 days out of the year.
I am going to tag: Ashley, April, Susan and that is it for now-Just copy and paste it in your "new" blog and then delete my answers and add yours.

2 comments:

Chris and Melanie said...

I have to say I'm very proud of you for doing the "tags" haha. I really didn't think you would do it...you proved me wrong! :)

Susan said...

You're hilarious! It's always nice to learn more about you.

I actually already did this one. It's on my blog somewhere...I'm going to tag you for another one, so watch out!