Mark and his friend Chris were able to take a day for themselves to go skiing. Surprisingly it was a fantastic day weather wise and so it was a lot more pleasant. Mark said they had to take off their many layers since they had bundled for really cold weather. This is the first time either of them had skiied in years-I think for Mark it was about 13 years. Mark said it all comes back to you though.
Monday, February 11, 2008
ski buddies
Posted by Mark and Tammy at 12:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sorry I didn't call you back earlier! I went to the Dalles. Chris was sick today. You have to send these pics to me! Chris didn't take any pictures, and I'm so glad Mark did! I can always rely on you guys to take pics. haha
wow what fun. Every man (and woman)need some me time. I am glad he had lots of fun.
Looks like they had fun! They invited Brian to come but I wouldn't let him because we are painting Ashlynn's bedroom. Anyway, I tagged you. Just go to my blog and copy and paste what I wrote, then go to your blog and do a new post and paste what I wrote, then you can erase my info and fill in your own. Have fun!
Post a Comment