MY CUTE FAMILY

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter time

I love this picture of the 2 of these guys. Rylan was a little bummed the first easter egg hunt because only the big kids could look-her turn had to wait, so she would get some stuff. Saige greeted the morning with so much excitement that she could barely contain herself. We were told that this is the first early easter since 1918 and that there wont be another one for well over 250 years- Pretty interesting fact.








Here are the girls hunting at one of the 2 hunts we went to this year. WE love all the family easter egg hunts because there are always plenty for the kids. We especially love the $$$ eggs and of course we encourage the kids to look for them-though they are more out for quantity not qualitiy. So we always come home with baskets overflowing and happy kids. Samantha was also with us at the hunts and we just love her company-she is Saige's age.


Rylan really loved looking for the candy-she discovered how to get the goods-if it wasn't good she would leave it where she saw it.




2 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh good, Rhylan got her turn in that last picture it appears to search for eggs. Who is holding the little mermaid? That doesn't look like Saige... Samantha looks sooo big and I only saw her a last summer at the longest. I missed those small town traditional hunts this year but we still had fun- it just wasn't tradtional.

Chris and Melanie said...

So you finally updated your blog?! haha..j/k I realize now it only has been a few days! I love the pics, especially Rylan and Mark.