MY CUTE FAMILY

Monday, March 24, 2008

Oh my

Saige is extremely depressed-her dream missionary is moving away to another area in a day-Luckily though he will be serving in the East Kennewick area-so we might get to see him as Grandma Torrey tracks down a house in that area. They had a great time saying goodbye with headstands, games, candy swapping etc...Elder Banks will be missed

So we were a little late on dying our easter eggs-Today was hawaiian day in our house (a theme a day for spring break) and though egg dying didnt really go with the theme we decided it was colorful enough that it would work- A lot of fun and a lot of mess. Rylan dumped her dye within the first few minutes (and would drop her eggs making a beautiful splash.)


3 comments:

Chris and Melanie said...

Seriously you are such a terrific mother and I MEAN it! ;)

I remember having a crush on a missionary. I feel bad for Saige! I thought I was in love for sure, haha. I didn't even know Elder Banks was leaving! I'll miss him too, he was awesome.

Rachel said...

That sounds like fun- a theme a day for spring break. What a great idea! I am sure that means a post a day right? So we can see the other themes...

Susan said...

Did you do a theme every day of Spring Break? Wow. You win the Creative Mother of the Year award! Sounds like lots of fun.

I am just cracking up over Saige's crush on that missionary. So funny.