MY CUTE FAMILY

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Craft day

So today's theme was Crafts. I am not a crafty person and so therefore I do not like to do them very often. Of course it is all about the kids this week sooooo-Here are the visors that the girls made.

Ok that is a little better view of them.
They made the cutest little paper plate ducks that turned out really cute. I loved watching them get so involved. I tried sneaking away for a few minutes to relax (since Rylan was napping) and I turned on the TV-but I was quickly punished by Saige who said "It is not TV day mom-it's craft day."

These were some little ceramic banks we got for the girls to paint, they loved making it their own. The girls also made bracelets, did some cutting and started a paper balloon pinata.



2 comments:

April said...

what a good idea. you are such a great mommy. you know being a preschool teacher you would think you had craft ideas coming out of your head. any way good job

Chris and Melanie said...

I can't believe all the fun crafts! My kids would be loving that! :)