I know you are shocked-no pictures. I have had an on going headache these past 2 days-my husband says they are SUGAR headaches-yeah right like I eat sugar (ha). My kids have been going crazy with fighting and the works. I think Ambria said it best yesterday when she said, "I need to go to the doctor, I need to get a pill for whining. So that I can stop whining." Oh if there were some I think every mother would have them. Yes the themes for the week have still been going even though I haven't been-They camped in the Living room last night for camping day. Just so y'all know I am doing what all of you mothers do I shouldn't win any creative award, I just am trying to play catch up to everyone else. Plus we don't have a heck of a lot of money right now and this was the cheapest way to suffice them and to not have to go anywhere-it worked.
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Headache to the 3rd power
Posted by Mark and Tammy at 2:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
They will remember these theme days just as they would any vacation. I also think it's good to have "free" fun and quality time more than spending money at a theatre or some high priced sort of entertainment. Sorry to hear about your headache. You, and the rest of the family have almost made it through the break and I think that many, many other mothers probably feel the same way. Try to get rest and remember that you need playdates too. Hopefully you and all the ladies have a night out planned so that you guys can get a break and enjoy life too. I am longing for a girls night out but with this baby ready to come and minute I think I will forgo my strong desire to head up the gorge for some ol time fun.
You and your headaches!!! You poor woman! I hope getting away this weekend helps. xoxo
Doesn't Spring Break make you extra grateful for school? We had a fun S.B., but it's been so nice (and QUIET) to have them all back at school this week.
How's your head? I have had a headache all day today. Thought I might go to the hospital for some relief (it was that bad). Tylenol 3 seemed to do the trick and then hopefully a good night sleep will leave me feeling great tomorrow.
Hi Tammy, found your blog via Melanie's via Machel's via my sister Mary's.
I was very excited for school to start today, except for the waking up part. Hope you had a nice weekend away.
Heather K. orchardgirl.blogspot.com
ps added you to my blog links
Post a Comment