
Rylan and I spent about 4 hours at the beach today. It was great to play in the sand, water, and people watch. The sun finally came out nice and warm and I even got a little sun (little). We even saw a shark not far off shore (very close) it was 3-4 feet long and doing these crazy flips in the waves FREAKY. Needless to say we didn't go up past our ankles. YIKES Just this last week a huge Hammerhead was caught a little up north, pretty shallow grounds. I guess that is one good thing about the cold northwest ocean.
2 comments:
I am so jealous that you are at the beach. You suck!!! hope you are having fun without us-no more of these 2 week vacations, I can't handle it!
I'm so glad you FINALLY had a sunny day where you could spend forever at the beach. I so wish I was there too!!!!!! You need to get back home girl!
P.S did you hear that Deanna from the last bachelor (the one that we didn't really like that much) will be the next bachelorette? WEIRD!
Post a Comment