So I had great intentions on getting to the 2:28am space shuttle launch-but Rylan had a really really bad fever so I had to watch it from my brothers house. It was awesome to see the sky light up and then it become this little flame in the sky going up and up and up-until it looked like all the other stars. Of course I would have loved to have been right there but luckily I found out that the place we would have been at would have been great for about 3 seconds until it went into the clouds-so we had a better view then I would have. Isn't space amazing, I can't believe people are brave enough to do a lot of unknown work "to go where no man has gone before". I am just glad I am not into space travel-but any other kinds of travel I will do. (I had a picture but it just looks like a street lamp so just invision a shooting star)
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Space shuttle lauch
Posted by Mark and Tammy at 2:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment