MY CUTE FAMILY

Saturday, April 19, 2008

AHHHHHHH

After 4 years as the First counselor in Releif Society I am moving on to a new calling (as some of you may already know). I was very comfy in my old calling and now I am shaking a little to come up with good ideas for my new calling-Yes ACTIVITIES CHAIRPERSON (over ward activities). So those of you out there who have been to some fun activities in your ward or you have been in this calling PLEASE send me some ideas. I guess Heavenly Father knew I liked to Party now I just get to do it with 200-300 people and me in charge-hmm. I'll have to remind the big man up above that I love traveling TOO so he could send me on a traveling church calling-you know to make sure everyone is doing what they are suppose to be doing. Maybe next time.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Congratulations! That is a calling I have always wished for but I do think it is a big one and I woulod probably be a little scared to plan regular parties for that many people. Good luck- I know you will do great and that your up beat attitude will attract lots of help carrying it all out-at least I hope.

Chris and Melanie said...

Whatever...you know you'll be the most awesome ward activities person EVER!!!!!! I'm excited! :)But I must admit I'm glad it's you and not me!

Chris and Melanie said...

Hahaha...I know I already posted on here, but after reading my post that said "I'm glad it's you and not me" cracks me up after today! I guess technically it's not ME, but STILL! lol.