MY CUTE FAMILY

Monday, April 21, 2008

MY GIRLS AND SWEETS

I know, you are probably wondering why I would take a picture of such odd things-well this is because this is the story of my life. Lately the girls have been so polite in shutting the door when they "go to the bathroom" only today I discovered why they really close the bathroom door. I have always had sneaky girls and they will take food many places and eat it and always try and hide their tracks-sadly they do a terrible job. This is a training toilet filled with wrappers from candy and on the side it is gum wrappers, wheat thins etc... I found it under the bathroom sink (which results in no sweets for a week). I have found many things hiding like ice cream gallons, chips, cheese, any and every candy etc.. You know I try and take precautionary measures and lock stuff in a locker (that is where all candy is) but how they find what they do I will never figure out. But ya gotta love em.

4 comments:

Chris and Melanie said...

I know I shouldn't be laughing but I just can't help it! Your girls are the sneakiest of all sneaky girls on earth.

Susan said...

Okay, that is hilarious!

April said...

Tammy you would think you never ever let the girls have candy the eay they sneak it so

Rachel said...

I have always thought your sweet little girls are the sneakiest! I wonder if that sneaky gene is in Rhylan or if she doesn't have it because she isn't as close in age as Ambria and Saige are???