I always let the girls choose their birthday themes-Saige decided for her 6th Party she wanted a bubblegum Birthday party (the things they come up with). She woke up at 6:30am and every 2-3 minutes it was "when is my party?, when are my friends going to be here?, is it time yet?-I cant wait for my party, I cant wait to open presents, What time is my party? I am just so excited." I thought I was going to go crazy. Saige never left my side-even as I attempted to get things done. Here we are working on her birthday cake.
Here was the final product of the Bubble gum ball machine cake. I had to use my imagination since I didn't have anything to follow. I used mini cupcakes as the "gum balls"-ok so I am not so talented but use your imagination.
Saige and Miriam working on thier bubble gum machine art project. Oh she was thrilled to have her pals their.
We had a contest to see how much gum the girls could get in their mouths-they were all pretty willing to join in on this contest since it was "sugar" gum. Look at those hands.
I would give them one gum ball at a time so they wouldn't choke on them, and those hands just kept begging for more.

These girls were the last 4 standing with about 17 gumballs in their mouths-not too bad for little girls with little mouths.

Terra was the winner with 20 gumballs-you have to enlarge this to get the full effect.

Aunt Sheila decided to join in on the bubble gum blowing contest and she of course one-boy can she blow a bubble. Ambria and Samantha were the runners up-not to shabby.

The bubble gum toss went well with a little team competition-they only were able to get a few in but they had a blast.

Ok the "6" was right from my point of view-I was behind her. But -whatever. Saige loved all the attention of everyone singing just to her.
I would give them one gum ball at a time so they wouldn't choke on them, and those hands just kept begging for more.
These girls were the last 4 standing with about 17 gumballs in their mouths-not too bad for little girls with little mouths.
Terra was the winner with 20 gumballs-you have to enlarge this to get the full effect.
Aunt Sheila decided to join in on the bubble gum blowing contest and she of course one-boy can she blow a bubble. Ambria and Samantha were the runners up-not to shabby.
The bubble gum toss went well with a little team competition-they only were able to get a few in but they had a blast.
Ok the "6" was right from my point of view-I was behind her. But -whatever. Saige loved all the attention of everyone singing just to her.
5 comments:
Cody says we will have to aunt Tammy make us one of those bubble gum cakes. It looked like they all had a blast.
I thought for SURE that you found this idea on the internet. I can't believe you did that w/out help!!! It turned out so awesome. I bet your glad it's all over! Now to get Amnria's out of the way huh? On to the stress of baptisms for us! :)
You're cake looks so wonderful! I love making homeade designs (even though I actually love the store's sugar frosting)! I certainly will not show Maisey the pictures because she still remembers the "wedding" party and "ice cream" party. You have great party ideas and you get an A+ for effort and for design. Happy Birthday Sage! Ryley also sends a big birthday greeting!
Not creative? Wow, that's a great idea! I'll have to remember that one. Looks like lots of fun. The cake was awesome.
I think it looks great! You did a good job!
Post a Comment