I have been waiting to tell everyone and I wanted to tell you guys all at the same time-I AM PREGNANT. Ok so yes I am a little freaked out since I really have not wanted to get Pregnant but what can you do. I went to a checkup this morning and the doctor confirmed my worst nightmare. I just have to pray that it will be a girl and I can leave my trend going. I will be due around the end of october- So Melanie get on the ball since you wanted to be pregnant together.
April fools APRIL FOOLS april fools APPPRRRRRIIIIILLLL FOOOOLLLLLSSSSSS
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
HOLY BABY
Posted by Mark and Tammy at 9:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Ha, ha, ha. You better watch out making jokes like that--they may return to haunt you. :) I miss ya. It looks like the trip to Florida was lots of fun. I'm glad you got a break!
You're such a dork! I was all excited for you, too.
you are a fool and you had this April Fooled I sent Justin out to get my phone out of the car because I was so exited I wanted to a call and talk to you. So while he was running to the car I thought I would see what else you posted. and read the April Fools part
GOOD ONE
All I can day is...you are a BRAT!!!!! I totally fell for that one! It reminded me of when you tricked Mark a few years back about being pregnant. You little brat! hahaha
Ha! You're so funny! I knew what was coming. Looks like you all had fun over Spring Break. I should have planned something, although we did spend the night in Portland last friday. See you soon!
I can't believe you!!! I am telling Chad that the birth control must have failed, in the meanwhile knowing you couldn't wait until your first doctor appointment to tell people, especially the locals... To sum it up you got me!
even though melanie told me about this I wish it was true! we could have had babies together!!! maybe it's a sign that you really want another baby and yes you should hurry up and do it!
Post a Comment